Founder - 15/04/2022
Ok.... so it’s time for me to overshare...
I recently found out that my little secret is not such a secret after all.
All my life I have found a deep cleansing (spiritually, mentally, physically) in the shower.
I shared this in my book The Nudge - it's where I create my next products! It's also where I get my inspo and for some reason, all my thoughts flow easily and I can either discard them or write them on the shower screen and formulate a plan.
I mentioned my shower thinking to a colleague and she said she does the same thing. She told her husband she was getting a whiteboard for the shower!
Are you the same? If not, I urge you to try a shower purge. Here's how I do it....
- Shampoo your hair fast and furious. Then apply conditioner and comb it through your hair. Leave it on and go into a deep peaceful 3 minute meditation
- Close your eyes and gently sway under the warm water
- Ask yourself what false belief or thought doesn't spark joy? Whatever it is, visualise it going down the drain.
- Pay attention to what makes your body feel peace and good. What thoughts or plans come to mind?
- Write your list in the steam on the screen...hope you aren't fancy and have some marble stone arch wall without glass! If not, still write it - you just won't be able to see it. It's called manifesting!
Anyway, may your shower game be strong and bring you amazing peace and plans.
TIP: Use my Organic Coconut Mint Body Wash for an incredible zing to your senses while you're doing a shower brainstorm.
Love Soapy Sonya x